您现在的位置是:电影

格列佛游记电影英文版,

2020-11-14 11:03电影

简介1996年版格列佛游记电影英文台词,见附件。用记事本打开即可。 ...

1996年版格列佛游记电影英文台词,见附件。用记事本打开即可。

-

下面是更多关于格列佛游记电影英文版的问答

谁有英语经典名著的对话片段台词的,要英文的

The last that ever she saw him

她最后一次看到他时候

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

因为月夜光影而悸动

He passed on worried and warning

他表现出忧虑和警告

Carried away by a moonlight shadow.

因为月夜光影而悸动

Lost in a river last saturday night

消失在上个星期六晚上

Far away on the other side.

河远远的另一岸

He was caught in the middle of a desperate fight

他在一次激烈的对决中被抓走

And she couldn't find how to push through

她想不到什么方法解救他

The trees that whisper in the evening

夜晚树林低语

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

因为月夜光影而悸动

Sing a song of sorrow and grieving

唱着哀伤苦恼之歌

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

因为月夜光影而悸动

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

她只目睹那把枪的影子

Far away on the other side.

就在河远远的另一岸

He was shot six times by a man on the run

一个边跑边开枪的男人 射了他六枪

And she couldn't find how to push through

她想不到什么方法解救他

I stay

我留在原地

I pray

祷告

I see you in heaven far away

期望能在遥远的天堂遇见你

I stay

我站着不动

I pray

祷告

I see you in heaven one day

期望有一天能在天堂遇见你

Four am in the morning

早上四点时

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

因为月夜光影而悸动

I watched your vision forming

我看到你模糊的身影在我面前显现

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

因为月夜光影而悸动

Star was light in a silvery night

在银色的夜晚中 星星像灯光般

Far away on the other side

就在河远远的另一岸

Will you come to talk to me this night

今晚你会来和我说话吗?

But she couldn't find how to push through

她想不到什么方法才能将他救出

I stay

我留在原地

I pray

祷告

I see you in heaven far away

期望能在遥远的天堂遇见你

I stay

我留在原地

I pray

祷告

I see you in heaven one day

期望有一天能在天堂遇见你

Far away on the other side.

就在河远远的另一岸

Caught in the middle of a hundred and five

他在一场战争中被人抓走

The night was heavy but the air was alive

那晚夜色凝重 可是氛围却显不安

But she couldn't find how to push through

她想不到什么方法解救他

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

因为月夜光影而悸动

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

因为月夜光影而悸动

Far away on the other side.

就在河远远的另一岸

The night was heavy and the air was alive

夜色凝重而气氛又显不安

But she couldn't find how to push through

可是她却不知如何将他救出

she couldn't find how to push through

她不知该如何将他救出

how to push through

该如何将他救出

有哪些经典的英文电影对话台词

Catwomn:You have given them everything!

Batman:No,not yet.

急求·经典英文电影台词,对白

我让客人寄放锁匙好几年了

I've had customers leaving keys here for years

有几天就拿走

Sometimes they pick them up in a few days

有星期

Sometimes it takes a few weeks

大部候呢?

Well, what about most of the time?

大部份时候,锁匙留在瓶里

Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar

为什么留着它们?

Well why do you keep them?

应该扔掉算了

You should just throw them out

不行

No

我不能那么做

No I couldn't do that

为什么?

Why not?

要是我把它们扔掉

If I threw these keys away

那些门就会永远锁着

then those doors will be closed forever

这岩局点不应该由我作主

And that shouldn't be up to me to decide

【凡事都有理由的】

我猜我只是在找理由

Guess I'm just looking for a reason

根据我的观察

Well, from my observations

不知道反倒更好粗轿让

sometimes it's better off not knowing

有时根本就没有理由

and other times there's no reason to be found

凡事都有理由

Everything has a reason

【钥匙们的故事】

说说其他锁匙的故事好吗?

Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?

为什么?

What for?

我只是好奇它们的来历

I just wondered how they all ended up here

挑一串

Pick one

那是几年前一对年青情侣的

Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.

他们竟天真地相信

They were naive enough to believe

他们会共度余生

that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together

后来怎样?

Well, what happened?

后来人生变迁

Life happened

世事变迁帆段,光阴变迁

Things happened. Yeah, time happened

几乎一切都不外如是

It's pretty much always the case more or less

又或者其中一个跟别人跑了

Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else

或者感情淡了

Maybe the feelings just went away

这一串呢?

What about these?

那是一位老婆婆的

Those belonged to a little old lady

她的好朋友探访她时会来拿

Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her

她留下锁匙后我就没再见过她

She dropped them off and I never saw her again

我猜…我的意思是,她很老了

I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old

我猜可能已经过世

I presumed she passed away or something

这一串呢?

What about these?

这一串是一个小伙子的

These keys used to belong to a young lad

来自英国曼曼彻斯特

from Manchester England

有抱负,有梦想

who made plans and had dreams

想从纽约开始

of running every marathon in this country

跑遍美国的马拉松

starting in New York

他打算把经历写成日志

He was going to write a journal about his experiences

结果却开了家小餐室

and ended up running a cafe.

后来锁匙交给一个俄国少女

Later they were given to a Russian girl

她喜欢收集锁匙

who loved collecting keys

和看夕阳

and watching sunsets

可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙

Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys

最后消失在夕阳中

and ended up disappearing into one

【原地不动,也许那个人会回来找你】

你为什么不去找她?

Why didn't you go looking for her?

小时候

When I was little

我妈周末会带我去公园

me mum used to take me to the park on weekends

她说要是我迷路

She said if I ever got lost

就站定在一个地方,她会回来找我

I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me

行得通吗?

Does that work?

不大通

Not really

【有时候,我们需要借助一些东西帮我们看清和记住周遭发生的那些个事情】

你的监视器怎么了?

What's wrong with your camera?

不知道

Oh, I don't know

它这几天心情很差

It's been in a lousy mood these past few days

它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧?

It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?

没有

No

没什么用

Not really

但我喜欢有它在,因为…

But I like having it around, 'cause

它就像我的日记

for me it's like my diary

明白吗?

You know?

有时晚上我会翻带来看

Some nights, I watch the tapes back and

惊讶那么多事在我面前发生

I'm amazed at how much I've missed

而我居然什么都没看见

That's going on right in front of me

你一定有一大堆录影带

You must have a lot of tapes

我没有全部留着

I don't keep them all

不至于那么变态

I'm not that weird

只留精彩片段

Only the highlights

【再见,不想说什么】

该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见?

How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?

我没说再见

I didn't say goodbye

我什么也没说

I didn't say anything

就这样走了

I just walked away

那一夜结束时

At the end of that night

我决定用最长的方式过马路

I decided to take the longest way to cross the street

【忙碌,可以让我忘记想念】

打两份工很累

Working two jobs is exhausting

但起码令我忙着

But at least it keeps me busy

更重要的是令我没时间想他

and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him

【打算喝九杯的,原来八杯就可以让我醉了】

这是你的账单

Here's your check

才八杯?

Just eight?

我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯

I coulda sworn I had at least nine

没有,只喝了八杯

No, just eight

【攒钱买车,开到无处可去】

我想储钱买车

I'm trying to save up for a car

要去哪里?

Where are you going?

没有特定目的地,不过…

Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but

我要到处去,直到没地方可去

I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go

真希望我也可以那样

I wish I could do that

【拿什么做筹码?】

拿一个白筹码

pick up a white chip.

它象征你有决心

You take it as a symbol of your intention

不会喝醉

to stay sober.

要是你

And if you

不小心又喝了

slip up and drink again

就必需回去再拿一个筹码

you got to come back and pick up another chip.

这一个是九十天的

This one is for ninety days.

我撑了那么久

I got that far.

就那么一次

Once.

看到这些白筹码吗,莉丝?

See all those white chips, Lizzie?

我是白筹码之王

I am the king of the white chip.

亲爱的谢洛米

Dear Jeremy.

我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码

I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,

如何把注意力集中在其他事情上

how to focus your attention on something else

以便戒瘾

in order to cure your addiction.

如果我有瘾,我会选择蓝莓批当筹码

If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.

【有的事写出来比较好】

为什么不打电话?

Why not pick up the phone?

有些事写出来比较好

Some things are better on paper.

是吗?

Oh you think so?

你在干什么?

What are you doing?

这个嘛

Well, you know

听了你那天说的话

I listened to what you said the other day.

我想写封信给我老婆

So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.

我们早就不再说话了

We don't talk to each other much anymore

我想试试你的方法

so I thought maybe I'd try your method.

【我已经不是你的谁了,你记住了么?我要重新开始】

妈的,阿尼!

Oh goddammit Arnie!

我们已经分居了!

We're, we're separated!

我不再跟你住了!

I don't live with you anymore!

不再跟你说话了!

I don't talk to you anymore!

你是我妈的老婆!

You are my goddamn wife!

我还是你妈的老公!

And I am still your goddamn husband!

不,你不是…

No, no you're not...

不再是了

Not anymore.

那么我是谁?

Well then what am I?

你谁也不是

You're nothing.

对我来说谁都不是

Nothing to me.

苏琳,求求你,求求你宝贝

Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.

别这样,别这样对我

Don't do this, don't do this to me.

我爱你,我很爱你

I love you, I love you so much.

我只是,只是需要一点时间

I just, I just need a little more time.

妈的,阿尼!

Goddammit Arnie!

你该放手了

No, no you gotta let me go.

我再也受不了,你必需让我走

I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.

我必需离开,重新开始

I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life

我要找份工作

and I'm gonna get me a job.

【你终于放手了,为什么我感觉那么疼?】

于是我们.尝试…

So we tried

以喝酒来找回爱情

drinking our way back into love.

但早上醒来总觉得没意思

But it never made sense in the morning.

于是我玩失踪

So I ran.

每次回来

And every time I came back,

他仍然在

he was here.

仍然为我疯狂

And he was still crazy about me.

你知道

You know,

我以前会幻想他死了

I used to daydream about him dying.

我觉得…

I thought it was the

只有那样才能摆脱他

only way I'd get clear of him.

你一定很恨他

You must have hated him.

我不恨他

I didn't hate him.

我只是希望他…

I just wanted him to

放开我

let go of me.

结果…

And...

现在他放手了

now that he has,

我只感到痛…

it hurts me more than

痛得肝肠寸断

anything else in the whole world.

【离开了,有什么会留下?】

不知道人们会记得阿尼什么

I wonder how people would remember Arnie

人一旦离开,就只留下

When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories

为别人制造的回忆

you created in other people's lives

或是账单上的几道餐点

or just a couple of items on a bill

【要找的人不在了,就把钥匙丢了,不要再留恋吧】

那串锁匙还在吗?

You still have the keys?

在,我记得你说过

Yeah... I always remember what you said

千万不要扔掉

about never throwing them away, about never

永远不要把门关上,我还记得

closing those doors forever. I remember

有时就算你手上有锁匙

Sometimes, even if you have the keys

门还是打不开

those doors still

不是吗?

can't be opened, can they?

就算门没锁

Even if the door is open

你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅

the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya

【爱结束的时候,梦也醒了】

梦始于夏天

It began in the summer

终结于次年春天

and was over by the following spring

当中有许多不开心的晚上

In between, there was as many unhappy nights

也有很多快乐的日子

as there were happy days

大多数发生在这家餐室

Most of them took place in this cafe

然后有一晚

And then one night

那扇门被大力关上,梦醒了

a door slammed and the dream was over

【有时候,去有的地方,是为了找曾经有过的那刹那的感觉】

我根本没想过你仍然会在这里

You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here

那你为什么来?

Why'd you come?

大概是想看看我还记不记得…

I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember

当时的感觉

what it felt like

【靠着直觉和运气,有时候就赌上了所有】

我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引

I've always been fascinated by card players

他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切

They risk everything on their instincts and their luck

【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎么还会失眠呢?】

在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感

Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time

我总分不清白天和黑夜

And I'm never sure whether it's day or night

不过起码不必担心失眠问题了

But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore

它不知怎的消失了

Somehow it's gone away

人人都可以做梦

We can all dream, Aloha

【因为怀念过去,所以总有时候会睡不着】

莱丝莉,你睡着了?

Hey Leslie, are you asleep?

没有

No

我念念不忘以前的好牌

I keep playing old poker hands in my head

你呢?

You?

也念念不忘…

Same

【连自己都未必信得过,别人又如何能去相信呢?】

相信别人,但一定要切牌

Trust everyone but always cut the cards

这是我爸教落最有用的真理

Best thing my father ever taught me

你知道什么意思吗?

You know what that means?

就是不要相信任何人

It means never trust anybody

你那么会观察别人…

If you're so good at reading people

为什么还会输?

Then why did I lose?

对啊

Yeah

因为你不可能永远都赢

Because you can't always win

你能击败对手,但不能击败运气

You can beat players but you can't beat luck

如果运势不佳

Sometimes your rhythm's off

看透别人还是会出差错

you read the person right but still do the wrong thing

因为你信任他们?

Because you trust them?

因为你连自己都信不过

Because you can't even trust yourself

【有时侯为了不寂寞,找个伴,所以编了个谎言】

我说我输清光,对吧?

I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?

Yeah

其实与事实有点出入

Well, that's not exactly how it went down

那场赌局我大获全胜

See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth

把他们打得落花流水

I knocked them off their feet

牌开得跟我预料的一样

The cards turned just like I knew they would

我完全看准我的对手

I read the other players just right

我把他们的钱都赢光了

I walked away with all their money

那么你骗了我

So you lied to me

或者我不想分给你

Maybe I didn't want to share

或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃

Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were

或者我只是想找个伴

Maybe I just wanted company. You know?

路程很长,白丝

It's a long ride, Beth

我不想一个人走

I didn't want to go alone

Tags:格列佛游记电影英文版,谁有格列佛游记的电影英文台词?就是对话